- Personal data of visitors to the website and any data provided are carefully managed and used.
- Guard Litec adheres to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- On the websites of Guard Litec, general visitor data, such as surfing and click behavior, is kept, without visitors having to identify themselves. The purpose of this is to optimize the layout of the site and / or to be able to place more targeted information on the site. Click here to adjust your cookie settings.
- You may find links to other sites on Guard Litec’s sites. Guard Litec cannot accept any liability with regard to the handling of your data on these other sites. Please read the privacy statement, if any, of the site you are visiting.
- Guard Litec can provide your personal data to selected partners when you register for an event or sign up for a service or service.
- Guard Litec can use your data for market analysis at a high abstract level (without using your personal data).
- By filling in your details you give Guard Litec permission to inform you by e-mail about energy, light and sustainability related topics. You will always find a hyperlink at the bottom of the message to unsubscribe.
- If you wish that your provided personal data will no longer be used at all, you can have your account deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Guard Litec privacy statement can be modified. Therefore, check this privacy statement regularly.