Be the first to detect
defect light poles.
With Litec, you’re the first to know.
With Litec a municipality automatically receives a daily update when a light pole is longer working, including the probable cause like a power outage. A quick assignment can be sent to the operator responsible for maintenance. This saves municipalities a lot of manual labor and the problem is solved without delay. It also increases the civilians’ safety and reduces frustration.
Through an own Private Network
- With redundant communication through both The Things Network and a private LoRa network;
- simplified method of adding new gateways to facilitate communication between modules;
- in poor reception areas the Litec modules can reach the gateway through each other through the hop-functionality.
- monitoring gateways: monitoring and reporting about the gateways’ status.
- available with and without a Zhaga connector.